You Know you Dive in New England When...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're not helping, would you like a nomination for 4th place pot stirrer after Jennifer? I'd like to point out that I behaved for like 4 whole days, HE started it.

no you started it..
you started this thread, and others baiting me

I started the thread to talk about diving in a humerous way, YOU started the harassment. I'm going to be the mature one here and be quiet now. *crosses arms and glares*

How about... Whenever you dive down south i.e. Fla or the islands, they take one look at you and say your a New England diver, this will be a walk in the park for you.

You catch enough lobster to only eat the tails, and have actually gotten sick of eating lobster more than once.

You enjoy pi$$ing in your wetsuit and think nothing wrong of it.

Now you prefer a drysuit and putting glue where glue was never ment to be put.

You can talk at a dinner table with family and friends and talk about catheters for hours of amusement.

Steel tanks only to offset the thick wetsuit or drysuit.

Dive rain/shine/day/night/windy/calm/warm or bittah cold.

Diving in 30 & 40 deg water no vis, I'm game, RU? Hope to see you out there!

Sid

mtsidford:
How about... Whenever you dive down south i.e. Fla or the islands, they take one look at you and say your a New England diver, this will be a walk in the park for you.

I have had nearly those exact words said to me on charters in both Florida and Hawaii.... :D It really does happen!

Gidds:
:lol: That's a good one :D I can't wait to get in the quarry!

....when wool socks are an essential piece of dive gear...

...when you no longer pronounce "r's" as in: "I think the lobstahmen let the aya outta my cah tiyas again" :rolleyes:

...the term "wicked" must be used before other adjectives such as "wicked cold" and "wicked big lobstah"

:] dont pretend your from massachusetts.

Gidds:
You're not helping, would you like a nomination for 4th place pot stirrer after Jennifer?

Oh... yeah.. that's me... I am like the Howard Stern of the New England Lobstah Divahs.... :D

Every one of my posts is full of controversy! Remember the one time I posted the report stating that the vis at Ft. Wetherill was 10ft (I am amazed that made it past the mods)!

mtsidford:
You enjoy pi$$ing in your wetsuit and think nothing wrong of it.

Sid
o yes so so very true

RIOceanographer:
Oh... yeah.. that's me... I am like the Howard Stern of the New England Lobstah Divahs.... :D

Every one of my posts is full of controversy! Remember the one time I posted the report stating that the vis at Ft. Wetherill was 10ft (I am amazed that made it past the mods)!

yeah your a big problem here....
actually im surprized ive only gotten one PM from a mod

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom