You Know you Dive in New England When...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds:
You know you dive in New England when:

...you are studying the life cycle of the scallop when you should be studying for your upcoming exams for school...:11doh:

:lol: That's a good one :D I can't wait to get in the quarry!

....when wool socks are an essential piece of dive gear...

...when you no longer pronounce "r's" as in: "I think the lobstahmen let the aya outta my cah tiyas again" :rolleyes:

...the term "wicked" must be used before other adjectives such as "wicked cold" and "wicked big lobstah"

I'm gonna biff you wicked hard with the wicked big wicked scarey mittens :mad:

Gidds:
If you've read them then how can you dispute my opinion about who is the official and unofficial pot stirrer?

Uh, I believe you took responsibility for being both the official and unofficial.. and later blamed Ray??

So that would make you the "Official, unofficial NELD pot stirrer".. but Diesel made you do it??

Funny, that makes total sense to me... my wife uses the same logic :angel_2:

...Any dive with > 5' vis is good vis
...the LDS only rents 2 types of suits.. Dry and 7MM

That's NOT what I meant. I was responding to Chris' comment that I started the fight with Ray. I did nothing of the sort, HE started it by harassing me on the first page of the thread which just gives further credit to my ascertation that HE is the official pot stirrer. Besides just look at his posts! He is definately the official pot stirrer.

so.... start a poll

Jeesh... you two keep this up and we may have to just rename this the "Gidds vs Diesel Forum" and then start a new "New England" regional forum for the rest of us..... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom