You Know you Dive in New England When...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

(thats all i have to say)

Gidds:
If you've read them then how can you dispute my opinion about who is the official and unofficial pot stirrer?

Funny you calling Ray the official "pot-stirrer" when you are the one picking this fight.

I'm not sure that really helps your case..... :wink:

RIOceanographer:
Funny you calling Ray the official "pot-stirrer" when you are the one picking this fight.

I'm not sure that really helps your case..... :wink:
HA Ha
see...SEE its not just me....
im glad somone is kinda on my side...

YOU be quiet! If you read back you'll see that Ray started it.

i did no such thing......................well.....mabye a little.... :)

HA! I rest my case!

Oh, by the way, Diesel your signature was driving me nuts but I finally figured out where it came from..... so all I have to say is:

"Radiation has made me an enemy of civilization"

While we are nominating pot stirrers I'd like to propose that "Jennifer" be the 3rd place NELD pot stirrer :evil:

...when you are stuck inside and have to argue with all the other divers stuck inside about who is and is not the official pot stirrer of the local forum

...when you feel empathy for penguins after donning your drysuit undies

....when you think rock boots look cool (ask my buddy about that one :rolleyes:)

i would like to be "out of town" pot stirrer. :)

Gidds:
You know you dive in New England when:
... you go out on a boat dive and the only guys doing the second dive are from nj.

If there are no other nominations I don't see why you can't be, although do it easy seems to spend too much time in the NELD forum...

Back
Top Bottom