You Know you Dive in New England When...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wardric:
...and dressing up fast while your laughing buddy in a drysuit is threatening to slap your butt with a wet towel....

What an excellent idea for convincing wetsuit buddies to get drysuits :devil:

....when you add a sled to your gear
....when ice climbing gear may aid in entries and exits
....when you decide that drysuit undies make excellent pj's when not diving

countryboy:
Yes, but that is what Henderson uses .. and others.. in their advertising.

Oh, well.. I think y'all knew what I meant..

But what you meant and what you said are not the same.

And for shame to scoober companees that use the wrong term just because everyone knows what they meant.

I'll bet their engineers don't use mil when they mean mm.

...when "soup" refers first to the cooler full of hot water you bring with you to plunge your hands into after your 38-degree dive and second to clam chowder

...when you laugh at the traffic pulling into the malls the weekend before Xmas and comment on the drivers' insanity...you know, the malls you pass en route to Cape Ann to go diving (this just happened last weekend)

And now, back to work. Boo.

I did not "say" anything .. I typed it.. :jestera:
.. although when talking about wetsuits *we* often do say mil
thanks for the correction..

On another note...

The thread started with Gidds saying ... "As the unofficial pot stirrer of the NELD forum ..." (Post #1)

Then....

"Liar! Play the game or go away! As the OFFICIAL pot stirrer of the NELD forum ..." (post #9)

.. and we didn't even have a poll?

Although it may be entirely true.. we should have a vote..!!:hideing_b

Oh please, like we have to vote to determine that Ray and I are annoying and that Ray is MORE annoying? :rolleyes:
You haven't read either of my drysuit threads have you? Talk to me after you read both of them in full...

ok so im watchin tv (not soaps) and imk thinkin..
hum somones talkin about me.... i better go see whats goin on.. and here it is.....
Hum!

Yes, I have read them.. and will stand clear of the "mitten reach" if our paths should cross..

If you've read them then how can you dispute my opinion about who is the official and unofficial pot stirrer?

Back
Top Bottom