You just never know

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like a great dive, but still out of my league. I'd definately be up for something shallower, but 130' will have to wait until next year at the earliest.

Yeah...way out of my league

I just did my deep diving class this weekend. 73 feet...we were going to go down to 90' from a boat, but the captain never showed up...so, we went to Cathedral Rocks where we could have gotten down to ~80', but all sorts of minor problems meant we needed to stop at 73'.

How is that for a run on sentence?

AaronBBrown once bubbled...
lobster-chip cookies?

Eew...

Hmm. Lets see. Cookies need to taste good, be able to be eaten right out of the package, and if you eat to many in a sitting you pay for it the whole next day right?

Hmm... how's about Tequila Oystah cookies? Ok.. take off the cookie part and just give me some oystahs with a bottle of good ta-kil-ya.

Spectre once bubbled...

Eew...

Hmm. Lets see. Cookies need to taste good, be able to be eaten right out of the package, and if you eat to many in a sitting you pay for it the whole next day right?

Hmm... how's about Tequila Oystah cookies? Ok.. take off the cookie part and just give me some oystahs with a bottle of good ta-kil-ya.

Montezuma's revenge! ahhhh!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom