You guys wanna Du-maguete?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh, how much is the pinoy rate, jigz?

wow! didnt realize that. maybe they got local residents' rates if you call?

I think you are right jigo. I did see a note like that under the rates but not being Pinoy, just CanPhil... Better get Amie to call. :14:

The Dennis lifestyle includes kids now so it's not as much "get up and go" as it used to be. :11:

meeeeh... not "get up and go", huh? *tongue out*

When are you going back to Sogod Caloy? I'm taking the kids to Cabilao and Alona in late March but I have some "slots" open after that... :14:

dont know ther pinoy rates. i guess its negotiable or depends on the season. somebody paid for my stay there so i dont know. but the dive rates were very reasonable.

My year is just not working out as planned. I'm supposed to be in Panglao now :( Stopped by my new office yesterday (yes I get an office now:eyebrow:).... The ways things are shaping up, I don't know when I'm going to be making it back :shakehead: Have to wait and see.... You guys are so LUCKY!!!

My year is just not working out as planned. I'm supposed to be in Panglao now :( Stopped by my new office yesterday (yes I get an office now:eyebrow:).... The ways things are shaping up, I don't know when I'm going to be making it back :shakehead: Have to wait and see.... You guys are so LUCKY!!!
we're not that lucky... the cold air coming off the tundras your russian neighbors seem to have in abundance is making the weather here cold and gloomy... feels like i haven't seen the sun in weeks...

i'm worried i'm losing my tropical tan...

(yes i know... earth-shaking concerns... not helping you at all hahahahaha)

Jag

we're not that lucky... the cold air coming off the tundras your russian neighbors seem to have in abundance is making the weather here cold and gloomy... feels like i haven't seen the sun in weeks...

i'm worried i'm losing my tropical tan...

(yes i know... earth-shaking concerns... not helping you at all hahahahaha)

Jag

Gee thanks! :lotsalove: I'd like to feel sorry for you, but it's kinda hard when I'm reduced to diving in 8C water to get my diving fix :froze: Thanks for the kind words though... I feel much better now :snowbear: :wink: Say hello to our Russian neighbors for me :D

Gee thanks! :lotsalove: I'd like to feel sorry for you, but it's kinda hard when I'm reduced to diving in 8C water to get my diving fix :froze: Thanks for the kind words though... I feel much better now :snowbear: :wink: Say hello to our Russian neighbors for me :D
have a project down south in davao... dang it's hot here! good thing i brought my sun block... and some after-sun cream that'll go great with a massage...

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom