You can buy air tickets online for Batavia (Sriwijaya too)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I actually stumbled across this agent online site whilst doing a few searches. Anyone used it and can comment? It seems the markup is fairly low on the flights.
TIKET2 INDONESIA. Find cheap Indonesian flights and book plane tickets online.

Gee did you hear anything about Tiket2? I was shocked when my google search pulled it up. Never seen such a slick site for Indo tickets. It's not perfect, but it can be used as a meta search engine to determine which of the dozen small Indo airlines fly an obscure route on a particular day - very helpful tool.

I can't seem to pull up any kind of Express Air site. I see the url but it never loads. Anyone got a way to check Express Air's schedule to Sorong?

No one actually replied and I haven't tried them as yet. Be interested to see if anyone has used them. Atm I just email the agent and they come back to me with flight routes and costs. If you happen to book with them please describe your experience .

Sorong.jpg

Batavia ceased flying at 00:00 on the 31st January 2013.. I think Tiger Airways are looking to cover their routes.
Tiger Airways has a subsidiary called Mandala Air. It has been announced that Citilink, Express, and Mandala have acquired 20 of Batavia's 42 routes. In sum:
Citilink is taking Jakarta routes to: Makassar, Denpasar, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Pangkalpinang and Tanjung Pandan.
Express is taking: Jakarta to Tanjung Karang and from Pontianak to Yogyakarta.
Mandala is taking: Jakarta to Singapore, Pekanbaru, Padang, and Surabaya.

I'm most interested in learning about options to places that only Indonesia domestic carriers serve, like Sorong. Neither Citilink nor Mandala are currently serving Sorong; Express already has Sorong routes, so maybe they will pick up the time slots from Batavia. Merpati/Nusantara and Sriwijaya might take them as well. It would be nice if Lion/Wings took them, though.

Other than Sorong, I would be also interested in knowing which airlines will take Batavia slots to Ambon (2 flights per day) and the Maumere/Kupang/Bali rotation which is quite interesting when you want to dive East Nusa Tenggara.

I can't seem to pull up any kind of Express Air site. I see the url but it never loads. Anyone got a way to check Express Air's schedule to Sorong?
Check out Find cheap airline tickets - ticketindonesia.info - Your website for tickets in Indonesia! same metaengine system as Tiket2.com but with more airlines such as ExpressAir.

Fantastic Luko thanks! BTW same question as I had for tiket - have you ever used them?
Nope, not yet because I don't have any problems with my french Visa card for paying online (and I haven't used Expressair) hence why would I pay an intermediate? :wink:

Just FYI, I used the ticketIndonesia.info site, worked fine. After a few days they sent confirmation. I used it to book lion air because it wasn't taking my us credit card.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom