You are given a credit card with an infinite amount of money, but can only be used at dive shops. What’s your dream setup?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

4 CCR, 2 DPV, 2 Drysuits, 70 tanks of various sizes. 2 airplanes to make it to the dive sites, one long distance and one seaplane.

Oh wait….
Lol. I didn’t need the credit card :)

4 CCR, 2 DPV, 2 Drysuits, 70 tanks of various sizes. 2 airplanes to make it to the dive sites, one long distance and one seaplane.

Oh wait….
Lol. I didn’t need the credit card :)
All of the above does not pay to gas up Usmanov’s yacht…for a day cruise.

All of the above does not pay to gas up Usmanov’s yacht…for a day cruise.
I doubt he dives

The problem with this is that I need a way to buy more time not more things.

Sadly I'm not sure where I would start but I think I would just purchase the entire training set at EE or similar shop I dont already have and pay for extra time with the instructors up front to cover loose ends then see what gear I might need to add.

Oh and a few more dry suits and DPVS...

@Akimbo has the right idea, but I don't think anyone here is thinking big enough. You can do a LOT with infinite money. Sure you could buy a boat and some dive gear, but the entire US Navy budget is chump change compared to infinite money. You could buy a fully crewed armada. As your front for purchasing things that dive shop would become the most powerful entity on earth. You could achieve basically anything within the confines of physics and current technology. Solve the biggest global problems, live in a luxury nuclear submarine, build Atlantis, etc. etc.

At some point your infinite money would mess with inflation, but you could cross that bridge when you get there.

I'd buy me a series of Islands in Indonesia and claim my own empire and proclaim myself as the great grand Sultan of diving and just dive and dive and dive. Of course I'll have lots of "mermaids" to dive with me.

I can’t think of anything I would change because of money.

Not even try to make the world a better place and bring world peace, at least end world hunger?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom