Yesterday (06/13) on American Dream II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Incredible photos -- my favorites are the flamingo tongue and the Christmas tree worms (but then I'm partial to the macro stuff)! Do you teach UW photography? What camera/filters & other equipment did you use?

I did a couple of dives with American Dream three years ago pre-cruise out of Port Everglades. VERY enjoyable! Capt. Todd was great.

jan t., Harrisburg PA

I don't teach, but I am always willing to help fellow photographers. That's how I learned to shoot.

I shoot a Nikon D200 in a Sea & Sea housing. I use dual INON z220 strobes. I don't use filters. Thses shots were taken with the 60mm lens. For the last 2 I added an external wet diopter.

Beautiful pix as usual

Kelly & I went out with Captain Todd on the American Dream II out of Pier 66. We were on the afternoon boat. Since there were students on board we were scheduled to do 2 shallow reefs. We ended up doing 2 nice relaxing dives on Oakland Ledges

Can't believe you played bridge hooky on this boat on the same day I did I was on the morning trip Missed seeing you & Kelly & I was the last to leave the parking lot! Look what we found on Hammerhead Reef
P6131443.jpg

Can't believe you played bridge hooky on this boat on the same day I did I was on the morning trip Missed seeing you & Kelly & I was the last to leave the parking lot! Look what we found on Hammerhead Reef
View attachment 61295

Yeah, I figured the tide times were not good for the weekend. Besides, we hadn't been out with Todd for a while.

I love your find! Did you keep it? :D

Yeah, I figured the tide times were not good for the weekend. Besides, we hadn't been out with Todd for a while.

I love your find! Did you keep it? :D

No I think it was a no take zone:no:!!! It didn't look like it had been there long & it was very heavy (couldn't lift it at all) & almost lifesize

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom