YES!! the wind is gone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd love to come down this weekend, but I gotta go see Aunt Hazel tomorrow and won't be back til late. Then I have to wash the cars. :|

On a good note: I just bought my wife a new Mazda Tribute AND without asking/saying a word, she said I can use it on Scuba trips to Gulf Shores, Orange Beach, Destin, and Pensacola. (or any areas around. :p)

Not a bad trade out. Mat, get ready to see more of Frank and I.

Michael

Well I'm thinking getting some photo's of the Whiskey is looking pretty bad for Sunday. What do you think Mat? I just cant believe these winds lately

Surf was flat this afternoon and the North wind should keep it that way. I'm meeting up with a new diver to dive it tomorrow at 11AM, feel free to meet us out there.

Visibility is up in the air, although it looked good from the surface today, but the surf shouldn't be a problem for beach divers. Seas look to be iffy for the faint of heart tomorrow at 3-5', but not undoabe for the boat divers looking to get offshore.

Looking to get photos of the whiskey? To be honest, unless you are shooting macros of fish, its a PITA to find a day good enough for wide angle shots to document the Whiskey. Only once have I managed to be out there with 20' of visibility and a camera at the same time. Keeping in mind 20' vis at the Whiskey is extremely good, and just as rare - take a macrolense if anything :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom