YES!! the wind is gone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tom wicker

Contributor
Reaction score
The Gulf is awesome guys and girls smooth as a babies butt. What are your plans for the weekend? The temp's are not to bad at all :crafty:

Spearit is diving tomorrow morning. The waves look good and the wind is gone until Saturday night. We are spearfishing several sites that we haven't been on in a couple of weeks. Their isn't anybody else out there, so we may have a clear shot. I'll let you know how we do. See ya down deep!

Trying and failing to find beachdivers, maybe I'll fish someone up.

Paul! Wanna head a couple hundred miles East and dive some muddy water? :D Can't let Aruba spoil you too much!

seadoggirl:
Spearit is diving tomorrow morning. The waves look good and the wind is gone until Saturday night. We are spearfishing several sites that we haven't been on in a couple of weeks. Their isn't anybody else out there, so we may have a clear shot. I'll let you know how we do. See ya down deep!

Ahh my favorite spearo you’re the top dog in my book.:wink: I sure hope you cant tell I’m sucking up here for a favor. But if by any chance you were to drop on the Reel barge. Would ya could ya pretty please keep an eye out for a new 60' Riffe shaft. And give me a yell if you find one. The last I seen of it it was heading west on a miss shot. I lost track of it while reloading and stocking a fish. Later to only find it must have been swallowed by sand. Oh by the way the Snappers know season is over and they have come out to play

We'll look for it tomorrow. I know about those Snappers, we will be pushing them out of the way to get to the legal stuff. We have had our eyes on some good grouper and plan to slay them tomorrow. I'm seeing a lot of trigger over the last couple of weeks also. We would never pass up an AJ or two. I'll let ya know if we find any missing parts!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Trying and failing to find beachdivers, maybe I'll fish someone up.

I wonder what happened to all the new local guys that came on here awhile back? You reckon they gave diving up already? I wouldn’t mind trying to make a beach dive tomorrow but I’m afraid to make a commitment at this time. I wonder what all the high surf did to the whiskey?

seadoggirl:
We'll look for it tomorrow. I know about those Snappers, we will be pushing them out of the way to get to the legal stuff. We have had our eyes on some good grouper and plan to slay them tomorrow. I'm seeing a lot of trigger over the last couple of weeks also. We would never pass up an AJ or two. I'll let ya know if we find any missing parts!

Old Gary proved to me them triggers are some good eating without a doubt. My problem is I have always ignored them in the past And I get a tunnel vision of what I’m going after and pass them right up, it doesn’t hit me till I get back on the boat that I let some good fish pass right by me. There was some nice plate size ones on the barge. And some coops to the south east of it. If you get you a nice AJ I want to see a pic. Thanks for keeping an eye out for my shaft. I’m going back to using a line

tom wicker:
I wonder what happened to all the new local guys that came on here awhile back? You reckon they gave diving up already? I wouldn’t mind trying to make a beach dive tomorrow but I’m afraid to make a commitment at this time. I wonder what all the high surf did to the whiskey?

No idea, hopefully uncovered it even more... thats what the last several high surf occurances have done.

No idea about the newer divers around.

Trying to dive Sunday, gonna go watch the Blue Angels tomorrow :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom