Yellowstone 10 AH Battery and ammonite thermo type 14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitzy

Contributor
Reaction score
I was just curious if anyone knew the operating voltage of the Yellowstone 10 AH battery, the total it outputs, the max wattage it can deliver, and the total watt hour capacity? (Though once knowing operating voltage, I'd be easy to calculate)

I can't seem to find it online

Also have a few questions about the ammonite thermo type 14

I am a bit confused reading the accu thermo type 14 battery specifications, they claim that it is 14 AH however 10,95 v * 14 = 153,3, not 125.

This also would align up more with the claim that it can do 1 hour of 140 watt heating (Not possible, with 125 watts)

Is the battery delivering a constant 10.95 v as well? Or does it go down?

What is the actual voltage of the battery, basically.

Does anyone happen to know?

Ammonite is nominal 11,1v, 12,6 when fully charged. It is not constant volt, so it drops down. Before I flooded my 24ah Ammonite I got approx half the time on my Santi-suit compared to Ammonite-claims before I changed over to second battery on long decos.

Ammonite is nominal 11,1v, 12,6 when fully charged. It is not constant volt, so it drops down. Before I flooded my 24ah Ammonite I got approx half the time on my Santi-suit compared to Ammonite-claims before I changed over to second battery on long decos.
Yeah their claims are fishy I have noticed, 125 watts yet it can do 1 hour at 150 watts?

I don't know if I will ever consider ammonite for that reason.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom