Yeay!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
was motorbiking around the past three days .... AHHHH the streets all to myself on the cruiser....... LOW speed !

:D

though i rev it up for short distances to past 5,000rpm....

5000rpm is like 140km/h in top gear. With another 6500rpm to go...

Actually, I quit eliked your little cruiser Pao, very cool. I'll have to take oyu up ont he offer to ride it next time :D

Z...

Diver Dennis:
I've dropped a couple of bikes in my time and it can be an unpleasant experience. Luckily for me those were in a ditch and not on pavement.

Pavement sucks. Especially highsiding... Now that hurt :( both me and the bike...

Z...

Zeeman:
5000rpm is like 140km/h in top gear.
Z...

shhhhhhhhhhh...........

i claim that i never go past 40kph

but generally i really go below 40kph... at 5th gear 2k rpm...cruising.....

and that isn't top gear, twas just at 3rd gear.

it's only like like this morning.... left the house just after 6am. not much cars on the road and this #$%^&@# small van service hounds me on the sides and back.

on a clear stretch (knowing that there are no bumbs or holes) 5k rpm..... for a few seconds.... and zooooom he(small van service) goes little and litte on my side mirrors...

had to duck tho..... to lessesn the wind resistsnce

oh by the way i watch the 250 GP yesterday and was won by an elated 19 yr old from spain i think. 2nd place was a sore italian...... 3rd was a happy japanese

Too scared to drive a motorbike. I can though I would need a refresher on which does what. That's why the wheels I ride don't have mech engines--bicycles, skateboards, scooters with clear tires that light:) (not including cars and airplanes).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom