Yeay!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman:
My headlight is here. I'm only 1 hour grease-monkeying away from not being bored anymore...

Z...
Anything you'll ride really needs two headlights...

Halthron, Z only broke on headlight. I think it had something to do with a sofa. There were other stuff broken but I'll refrain from commenting:)

Well, Z, were you able to do some riding or did those stormclouds decided to become a storm?

jj_freelord:
Halthron, Z only broke on headlight. I think it had something to do with a sofa. There were other stuff broken but I'll refrain from commenting:)

Well, Z, were you able to do some riding or did those stormclouds decided to become a storm?

No, I was working today, I haven't had the chance to do the grease monkey bit, will probably have to wait for morning...

Z...

Nope, still cloudy, and drizzling. but it's OK, I'm just taking bits apart and putting them back together :)

Z...

jj_freelord:
Halthron, Z only broke on headlight.
That wasn't what I was referring to. Two headlights, preferably that fit in a size C or D err, housing.

Halthron:
That wasn't what I was referring to. Two headlights, preferably that fit in a size C or D err, housing.

Clearly, I have been working way too hard today. that went right ove rmy head... Normally, I woul dhav ebeen right on top of it..

Scary, scary days. I really do need to go for a ride... :wink:

Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom