Ya hate to see it, but it happens....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's all fun and games until someone puts an eye out (to quote my father, grandmother, etc. etc.).:D
It's all fun and games until someone drives up on the sidewalk and hits a telephone pole.

Can someone on the island pretend they're a reporter (on assignment from ScubaBoard) and call the cops for some more info? The suspense is killing me.

It's all fun and games until someone drives up on the sidewalk and hits a telephone pole.

Can someone on the island pretend they're a reporter (on assignment from ScubaBoard) and call the cops for some more info? The suspense is killing me.

Yeah... that'll spoil your day. :wink:

Have to admit membership in the vulture flock, too, but I don't know how much we'd get from the policia. SOMEbody must have the scoop...

Sorry I don't have any updates! I've been violently ill all day from some bad food last night and haven't left my house! Will post if I find anything out!

Bad food'll spoil your day, too!
Thanks for future updates.
Feel better soon...

Sorry I don't have any updates! I've been violently ill all day from some bad food last night and haven't left my house! Will post if I find anything out!

:shocked2: Get better soon!! I had food poisoning once and NEVER want to have it again!!!:shakehead:

I don't know what happened to the drunks, but someone should have the salmon arrested.....

I just got back from Coz and even though I was warned, the driving really surprised us. It was worse than I thought. No way in hell I would ever rent a car there. First it seems anything with wheels and a motor is street legal. 4-wheelers, side by side ATV's, motorcycles, scooters, mopeds, etc.
It seemed like at any point a one lane can be a two or three lane. No such thing as stop, only yield and hope you don't crash. It was kind of sad seeing 3 and 4 people riding a scooter with babies dangling from the side. I probably took 10 cab rides from Hotel Coz to the town square. Saw a least 3 fairly serious wrecks. All involving scooters and cars.

I don't know what happened to the drunks, but someone should have the salmon arrested.....
How did you know it was salmon? haha

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom