Closed FREE - Genesis K and Pro valves need a new home.

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMyMyOHellYes

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Cross posting - got these in a gimme box and have no need for them - 2 Genesis Ks and 2 Genesis Pros. All turn, a couple turn smoothly. A couple have a little scrunch. I do not intended to open them up, fix, or otherwise use them as I don't stock Genesis parts. I also don't use Ks. No warranty other they're all pretty shiny. Except for the valve wheels.

If anyone wants them to rebuild and will pay for the USPS flat-rate shipping box (payapal, zelle, venmo) let me know. If not, I suppose they'll make fine tank handles for orphan bottle to and from hydro.

1710712860115.png

Oh, per my "let's make this fair to folks that don't park on SB waiting on somebody to post stuff so I can be the first and get it" rule, if there are multiple indications of interest in the first 24 hours, I'll draw names from a hat.

Hey brother.... Please add my name to the "HAT". Cheers...

PS..... you may want to keep at least one of these as a sacrificial "hanger" in case to ever want to strip or paint a tank. Just say'n. :)

Pairadocs, NW Dive Cawg, _dax, and Grantmac all in the hat. May have adds before draw tomorrow. Will advise outcome.

Thanks, All - so far.

My tank inventory currently equals my valve inventory, so I am good, but thanks for offering!

Back
Top Bottom