For Sale Pro-Valve - Used XS - GOING FAST AT THESE LOW LOW PRICES !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMyMyOHellYes

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
OK, whats we got here are a few valves I no gonna use. I use Blue Steel on ponies and Thermo on bigger bottles so these have got to go!

The two Sherwoods came with a couple of tanks that arrived today. New in factory sealed package. Asking $35 each or a special two-piece package price of only $70. Sold 06 MAR 23

The XS Fornica, er, Vindicator - came on a pristine AL80 I bought from a guy in a Wal*Mart parking lot over by the airport a few weeks back. Didn't do nothing to it except for opening it to bleed off the 700# that came in the bottle. Turns freely, was holding pressure. Looks pretty. Will throw in a FREE* viton 90 durometer valve o-ring!!! Looking for $45 $40 for this exquisite valvealicious beauty!!! No idea about O2 or EANx compatibility.

All are set up for 5,000# TP (test pressure, not toilet paper, but if you had 5,000# TP you wouldn't have to worry about ripping like the cheap, raw pulpwood store brand variety from TAR*MART or Walget - Hey! Quit chewing your fingernails over there, Leroy !! ); 3,000# SP (service pressure).

Shipping to your USA location of $10 each or any combination of the three for $15, USPS Priority Mail or FedUp ground. Pay me via Venmo or PP (Friends & Family (we're friends, right?)) or grossed up 3.5% to cover the CC upcharge).

OMMOHY

*while supplies last!

1674170209402.png
1674170281657.png

1674170367059.png

Inventory status update and really, really tempting price lowering to show! Supplies are limited! Act now!

I'm OMMOHY and I approved this message.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom