Closed: SOLD: 2x XS Scuba LP 108 tanks with single valve set and manifold/bands, in VIP/Hydro $700 for set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tanksguy

New
Reaction score
Selling the following items as a set:

2x XS Scuba steel LP 108 tanks (current VIP and in hydro) with Vindicator valves
Manifold and bands to double tanks up
2x tank boots

These tanks just came back recently from VIP and are marked for premixed Nitrox up to 40%. I used to have these O2 clean but didn't get the cleaning this time because I'm looking to sell them, which is why they're marked for just premixed Nitrox. Photos attached showing all items, including the current VIP and hydro stamps.

Price for all items is $700. Located in Northern Virginia, willing to travel for the sale, but message me to discuss first. Payments accepted are cash, bank checks, Chase Quickpay and Paypal (bank transfer only, no credit cards). Please let me know if you have any questions, thank you.

tanks-b.png tanks-a.png tanks-e.png tanks-d.png tanks-c.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom