XXL Dry Gloves??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc Harry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Sorry, can't get the search function to work.

I have OS XL dry gloves with the ring system. They fit if I don't wear any insulation and they're the largest dry gloves I could find.

Anyone know of a company who makes even larger dry gloves that I could use with the rings?

I am looking for a glove alternative myself...I do recall someone mentioning where to buy replacement gloves.......I find that my XL gloves are perfect when used with the heavy liner, however, i dont like the dexterity with my hands so i want some smaller latex gloves, and some super thin fleece gloves to help tasks. If i find it i will post it here was well.

I pick up my gloves thru Seattle Marine at their web site www.seamar.com

good prices, fast shipping, excellent selection in stock

Sorry, can't get the search function to work.

I have OS XL dry gloves with the ring system. They fit if I don't wear any insulation and they're the largest dry gloves I could find.

Anyone know of a company who makes even larger dry gloves that I could use with the rings?

ok, i read that at home depot......they have Quickie Brand Gloves....in the DIY they use them a lot it seems.....about $7.00 a pair.

For Doc_Harry, one thing to remember if you're looking at Atlas pvc gloves is that the 495's will be about a full size larger and fatter than the same nominal size in the 660's.

I have some 660 XXL's and they are similar in size to the 495 XL's, except the 660's have skinnier fingers, which I'm sure will not help you. I wear them in the winter with two liners, but the thinner fingers actually become a little too tight when gripping something. The 495's fatter fingers are a real plus.

Sorry I can't recommend a larger glove. Must be something out there, though, sized fat for liners, yet even larger than the XL 495's.

For hollywood703, when I use real thin liners, the pvc Atlas 660's in medium or large fit nicely and have great dexterity.

Dave C

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom