xtabay diving service cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scox

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We finally made it to Cozumel for the first time. Although we have been diving for 25+ years, Dario at xtabay diving in Coz took us to a whole new level yesterday. If you are coming to Coz and looking for a dive operation, I would recommend xtabay without hesitation. Very proffesional and as friendly as you can get. You can just feel his love of the ocean environment and the love of what he does. 5 of 5 stars for Dario and xtabay.

Didn't you post almost the same exact thing yesterday?

Being new to this forum, I did post just about the same thing the other day, but could not find where the thread landed. Sorry to be repetative. I found out today that xtabay diving has changed to Protech Diving, the owner/operator being Dario Hernandez. Can't say enough good about his service. He continues to treat us like royalty taking us on the most outstanding dives in my 25 years of diving. We have used about 20 other dive services around the Bahamas and Keys and have never been treated better. His boat is a fast one that will carry no more than 6 divers. We have 5 on this trip, so we have had his boat to ourselves. I have witnessed some real cattleboats around. My daughter saw a lionfish on today's dive and informed him when we got back on the boat. He asked if she knew exactly where, and luckily she did because it was right in the area where he took us thru some coral caves. He said he very much wanted to go back later and try and locate and remove it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom