XS Scuba Wheeled Mesh Duffel ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your link didn't work for me so I looked it up. I too am looking for a mesh duffel. I'd like the mesh to be pretty heavy duty and the wheels would be a nice addition. I didn't even find dimensions for the Roller Duffel.

I'm no help :(

DrDuktayp

Hi cardzard,
I recently got one of those "wheeled mesh duffles", and while I have only used it on one trip, I like it.
I travel by air to dive, and the gear goes into a big suitcase.
the bag fits nicely-the "hard parts are the "L-shaped bottom/back, and the mesh folds nicely into that area.
When I get to the destination/hotel, I unpack the suitcase,and pack the bag.
The following fit, without a problem:a full set of warm water gear: regulator (including octo, console,computer,etc) Zeagle Concept 2 BC, Scuba Pro fins, knife, mask, 3mm wetsuit, boots, gloves, snorkel, water bottle, with room for a small towel.
Although there is no "hard/extendable handle", the pull handle worked quitre nicely. I did discover that it helps to put fins on the "bottom"(which becomes the back when wheeling), to help keep the bag as rigid as possible.
When on the boat,and emptied, the bag takes only slightly more room than an ordinary mesh duffle.

I'd say, check the dimensions of the bag vs. your travel suitcase,and if it fits, go for it!
take care,
Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom