Xmas BVI Sail/Dive trip-- room for 1or 2 more!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edsml

New
Reaction score
I am chartering a 42' sailboat in Tortola, British Virgin Islands with a mixed group of 30 somethings, and have room for 1 or 2 more. We tie up right on the reef and dive off the transom. Last time I got in 15 dives, while visiting many islands. If you're interested in the details, send me an e-mail at edsml@juno.com

Can't go but may I suggest diving the Rhone (spelling ??) I was down there this summer for a month and dove it 4 time and saw something different each time!! Anyway have fun and dive safe!!
- A J

A.J.,

Thanks; yeah, I dove it last time and it will be ou first dive-- we head straight for it out of Tortola. Anything I should look for on the wreck? How were the conditions in the summer (I've only been in the winter)? Did you make it out to Anegada? We're heading out there for all the great wrecks.

Ed

The conditions were good and the viz was wonderful on the Rhone. I saw a turtle every time I went and some juvenile drums, there is a lot of life all over that place. Anegada is really nice it is hard to sail around because it is so shallow, but the reef is really nice. On your return make sure to do a trip report!!
- A J

Back
Top Bottom