XDEEP Zen Standard --- D-ring on crotch strap near buckle? is it possible?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mako24

Registered
Reaction score
hey, anyone of you with XDEEP Zen Standard can you tell me if is possible to add also a D-ring to that new type of "split" crotch strap they come with? or it is fixed webbing with no option to unassemble it?

DwEA7qk.png

2021-10-24 10_13_15-xdeep-zen-standard-set.jpg (800×800).png

Sure, just unthread it from the other way and add it. Not the most fun job to do, but it's a once-in-a-lifetime soooo :)

Sure, just unthread it from the other way and add it. Not the most fun job to do, but it's a once-in-a-lifetime soooo :)
thank you, for me is quite important because that place is the best where to clip the reef hook when drift diving in the maldives, calssic crotch strap have a d-ring just under the belt on that part of the crotch strap, but this new type of crotch strap I see that they removed it so I was wondering if it would be a big pain in the ass to add it :)

hey, anyone of you with XDEEP Zen Standard can you tell me if is possible to add also a D-ring to that new type of "split" crotch strap they come with? or it is fixed webbing with no option to unassemble it?

View attachment 688050

View attachment 688051
TecDiveGear carries XDeep d-rings... it makes a difference if you're like a fusspot like me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom