Xdeep Zen deluxe storage solution

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingLuketw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi fellow divers,

I'm currently running a Xdeep Zen Deluxe version, with original weight & trim pockets, weight pockets on the waist and trim pockets on cam band, and I was wondering where do you attach accessory bag or other equipment to?

Is this xdeep sidemount pouch suitable for the crouch strap D-rings on Zen? Otherwise I have no idea what esle I could hook on those D-rings.
1660095823477.png

Please kindly share your experience/solutions on storage placement on BP/W, not necessarily Zen, but other similar BP/W also.

Thanks, and dive save.

Hiya,
I run the zen as well and just bolt snap things to the bottom of the plate so they are situated out of the way of finning and dont dangle down. Works for me. You can buy additional storage pouches from various other brands. A dive buddy of mine uses the exact same pouch your showing again attached to the bottom of the plate and it works fine for him.
Personally I use something along the line of thigh pockets. Currently done have tech shorts but got chaps when I need the extra storage space.
1660101607241.png

Apeks WTX Tek Thigh Pocket - Gidive Store

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom