WWW.theSCUBAmuseum.com is here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1969ivan1

Contributor
Reaction score
I have been working on my personal museum site for a few months now. It is a workin progress, but I am ready for people to start looking and laughing at my poor website building skills.

I have several new products avail including but not limited to reproduction Voit 50 Fathom regulator cans, decals, silicone hoses and mouthpieces, and t shirts.

Please take some time to look at the museum display of double hose regs, gauges, lights, knives and much more.

Thanks

www.theSCUBAmuseum.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good, but the link is broke, you have ,com instead of .com

I think I got it fixed now. Please let me know if it is still broken.

Also PLEASE make sure when you place an ordery ou tell me exactly what package you want. Do not just mail me a MONEY ORDER or PAYPAL me or I will not be able to ship your order quickly.

They are selling pretty fast and I appreciate all the support.

WWWtheSCUBAmuseum.com

got it.

hmmm going to have to change around my funding for some other projects now, those are crazy hot sexy..... might be a month or so, but you will be getting an order from.

I just dived this reg on Sunday

Ok, I have no idea what this regulator is worth frankly so I am accepting offers via REALIVAN@hotmail.com

The last one on the BAY (a real one) sold for over $800.00, rotten hoses and all. This one is all set with some really nice repro parts. It is working but I cannot certify it for diving. Just because I dived it yesterday does not mean you should or can. As Luis would say, "It is dangerous!"

http://www.thescubamuseum.com/news/FXfo ... 0April.htm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom