Closed: WTT APEKS WTX6 double wing for a single 30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Budprop

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a WTX6 wing that I have used less than 10 times, in great condition, no rips/tears, triple rinsed in fresh water after every dive, no rust or corrosion. I am looking to trade or sell it to someone who is looking for a 60lb lift double wing. I need a 30lb single wing, preferably a donut, and I would like to have the shoulder dump, but not a big deal.

I'll sell for 175 shipped, 160 if you are on Oahu.

Apeks details:
  • Outer bag constructed out of Armorshield™ Cordura to resist abrasion and fading.
  • Inner bag constructed from mil-spec welded fabric. This is the same fabric used in survival vests worn by US fighter pilots.
  • Inner bladder protected from zipper with V-diamond rubber.
  • Pull dump on inside lower left
  • Optional pull dump may be added to inside lower right
  • Highly efficient drains empty water quickly after the dive.
  • 3 upper grommets allow various height settings coupled with a lower slot that compensates for misaligned band bolts.
  • The airway comes off the top back center of the cell. A safety cable inside the elliptical hose prevents hyperextension of the corrugated hose.

the Apeks technical inflator with brass buttons

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom