Closed Apeks WTX3 Wing - $125 + Shipping

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sevenrider860

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have an Apeks WTX3 for sale. Some details of the wing are below. This wing has 31 fresh and saltwater dives. I used it as a wing for a set of LP50 doubles. I do like the D-ring on the back of the wing. The Apeks inflator with brass buttons is brand-new and has never been wet.

$125 + Shipping to US addresses only. PayPal Friends and Family is preferred, but you can indicate it is a purchase if you feel you need the buyers protection. Message me if you have questions.

Apeks Feature Marketing text below!
  • Gussets along each side allow for a full 34 lbs. of lift without compromising the overall size of the WTX3
  • 4 slots allow it to be mounted to a WTX harness or back plate using upper and lower nylon cylinder bands
  • 2 pairs of grommets allow the WTX3 to be bolted on if a single cylinder mounting kit is used
  • A 2" (5cm) D-ring on the restrictor band is a convenient place to add accessories like a surface marker buoy
  • The airway comes off the top back center of the cell. A safety cable inside the elliptical hose prevents
    hyperextension of the corrugated hose
  • Features the Apeks technical inflator with brass buttons - Replaced and Brand New!
  • Includes front,lower left pull dump
  • Constructed from durable 840-dnier nylon

Attachments

• IMG_0649.jpeg
    IMG_0649.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0651.jpeg
    IMG_0651.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 68
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom