For Sale Poseidon Xstream Reg Set/Oceanic FX OceanPro BCD/Sherwood SR1 Reg Set/DeepOutdoors Doubles Wing (Lots)(Make Offer)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MavinMarv

Registered
Reaction score
I have a lot of items to sell that I've accumulated over the years of diving the past 7 years. No prices listed just going off of fair/best offers so please make an offer on the items listed and I will get back to you.

Poseidon Xstream reg set with Genesis SGP/Computer in good condition

This is my second/backup set that I've had the past 2 years now but they have been just sitting in my closet the past year and probably need to be serviced again. But overall in good shape.

Oceanic FX OceanPro BCD with Mares Air Control in good condition
This was my first BCD when I was beginning SCUBA in 2015. The Mares Air Control needs servicing. This has been sitting in my closet the past 2 years. Bladder still in great shape and holds air fine with no air leaks. Everything works on the BCD, the tank strap is still good and holds. The overall fabric is still good the only thing that happened was the blue top fabric stitching that covered some of the black fabric portions of the BCD above the pockets were coming apart so I just cut it off, it doesn't affect the performance of the BCD just the anesthetics of the BCD. I took a close up photo for what I'm talking about.

Sherwood SR1 Reg Set DIN in good condition
Also my first reg set when I started SCUBA in 2015 and also been sitting in my closet the past 2 years so it definitely needs servicing. The last time I used this reg in Florida it worked well with no issues. Also comes with a Genesis SGP/Computer.

DeepOutdoors Doubles Wing in fair condition.
I got this used wing when I bought a Deepoutdoors Deluxe Harness that I use for my BP/W set. The person I bought the harness from would only sell everything as a set so I was stuck with this doubles wing with no use for it. The wing itself is in good condition with some wear on it, no holes in the wing itself though, some corrosion on the metal screw holes, but the bladder inside is shot and needs to be replaced. It has two hoses and inflators.

Please make offers on the items you want and I will respond if I accept your offer or not. Will not separate items in sets though, if it's a set I'm selling as a set. I accept local pickup and shipping. Location is Hanscom AFB, MA. I will ship if buyer pays for shipping. These items are also posted on Facebook Marketplace and Boston Craigslist. Could only attach 15 photos so DM for more pics.

Attachments

• pos1.jpg
    pos1.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 92
  • pos4.jpg
    pos4.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 102
  • pos8.jpg
    pos8.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 96
  • Pos DIN.jpg
    Pos DIN.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 98
  • OC 5.jpg
    OC 5.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 90
  • OC 4.jpg
    OC 4.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 88
  • OC 3.jpg
    OC 3.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 86
  • OC 2.jpg
    OC 2.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 88
  • DP 5.jpg
    DP 5.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 89
  • DP 4.jpg
    DP 4.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 86
  • DP.jpg
    DP.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 89
  • SR 8.jpg
    SR 8.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 90
  • SR 6.jpg
    SR 6.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 84
  • SR 5.jpg
    SR 5.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 81
  • SR 2.jpg
    SR 2.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 84
Interested in the XStream first stage if you elect to part it out

I can't part it out only selling as a set. Too hard to sell everything separate. Still interested?
No use for the second stages or gauges I’m afraid. We’ll see if anyone comes along with interest in those.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom