Closed (SOLD!) Deep6 Travel Wing (20lbs / 9kg) $120 paypal f&f shipped within continental US.

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tymedallo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Selling my used but still in very good condition deep6 20 wing. Hose was changed with a round corrugated 16 inch, still holds air, no leaks. A big plus on this wing is its rugged and quick dry material, carry handle, ang being able to fit laid flat on the bottom of my carry on luggage.

$120 shipped within continental US. Paypal f&f or you cover fees.

The Deep 6 9kg/20lb Tropical Wing is an excellent choice for single tank recreational diving. The inner bladder is constructed of 440 Denier Nylon Cloth, while the outer shell is constructed of reversed and coated 440 Denier Nylon Cloth. This provides the wing with superior strength and durability while making it lighter weight than conventional cloth wings. The reversed and coated shell does not absorb water, so the wing dries quickly, letting you get that last dive in before packing the gear for travel.

The wing features a reinforced lower pull dump, adjustable inflator hose position, integrated carry loop/handle, and multiple mounting points to move the wing up and down on the plate for adjusting trim. An integrated tank stabilizer is included, which can be removed if you prefer to use an STA.

Attachments

• IMG_3858.jpg
    IMG_3858.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3859.jpg
    IMG_3859.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_3860.jpg
    IMG_3860.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 92
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back