WTH's going on with ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a) I'm taking a break.

2) there's no going back to the old site
3) if things don't work right... toss your cookies and try again.
d) I'm not done yet. This is just phase 1. Everyone needs to relax. This is a whole new format.

As someone who spent 20+ years in IT, building and supporting large networks, I know what you're going through. Get some rest and keep up the good work.

"Change is good, donkey!" ~Shrek

~m

Yep. it just takes extra clicks.

When all the dust settles down, It'd be nice like to have the "USER CP" link back on the top bar if possible.

I found the USER CP link on mine but it's just hard to see at the moment. Right under the top banner I have a dark blue line that has the WELCOME in a faint white. Beside that is several options but they are a dark blue on a dark blue line. When I moved my mouse to the right of the WELCOME I found the USER CP link.

Dang, I don't have a 10ft wide screen. I have to scroll forever to read a sentence. : (

I like it. Looks nice, easier to read with more features. Thanks!

I agree with danvolker that SB is far and away the best discussion board on the Internet for divers. It is international with a wide range of contributors and offers good information to divers new and old.

This is true because of the users here, not because of the forum software. The users go elsewhere, and its just another dead forum.

I always hate the "more features" excuse for useless upgrades... what features are really necessary for an internet forum? Post, Edit, Delete please :p

I laugh at the pouty "I'm not going to post anymore"-Oh Yea, don't let the door hit you in the ass.

This is far and away the best board on SCUBA stuff. Others are just sort of love fests for some folks or very specialized.

Net Doc has developed a world wide board that connects us all. He keeps seeking improvement.

Now I see why I could not log onto SB from any station of with any brouser ealier today. Knew something had to up up in SB.

A bit confusing at first, simply finding stuff, but it will all come together with use, I am sure. The Luddite in me says "why change things when I am used to the old way?, but the rest of me says "OK, what new toys can I find in here, and how can I creatively abuse them? :D

Dang, I don't have a 10ft wide screen. I have to scroll forever to read a sentence. : (
That's on your end. No one else has mentioned it. Boot & shoot...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom