WTH's going on with ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that at the moment we can not adjust the skin to suit our taste. Plus I seem to be getting a new message:
gypsyjim, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:shakehead: seems that I am breaking stuff already.

I had the same screen misload that Bob mentions. It looks like the scroll is as far to the left as it can go but it isn't. I just hit the left scroll arrow and it reset just fine.

I see that at the moment we can not adjust the skin to suit our taste. Plus I seem to be getting a new message:
gypsyjim, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:shakehead: seems that I am breaking stuff already.

We are currently operating on the default skin. I would expect that more choices will be made available a bit further into the change over.

Hey! Where is the thread where we can pester SB staff with asinine comments whilst you are trying to work on the transition?

Oh wait a minute...

I will say it again, :holysheep:; see that is all we need to be happy.

The plumber moved my john and placed it in a position where
I have to swap hands as well, so now it's a real task unloading

I speak from the heart when I say please give Howard a break!

Before I became a dive pro I was a systems engineer and network upgrades were time consuming and frustrating. Despite all advance notice we would get phone calls every few minutes saying "this doesn't work or that isn't connecting" and you would be amazed at how many people sent me an e-mail, whilst I was upgrading the e-mail system, reading "Crowley, is there a problem with e-mail?" I mean - duh! Try the phone!

I also used to work with old apache servers and BBS boards so please everyone who's a bit peeved at the changes, give the guy a break and accept that moving into the modern era requires a few modifications. We'll still be able to argue the merits of BP/W versus BCD, just in a slightly different box in a slightly different colour. With extra bits.

I'm sure it will all work out in the end.

C.

Resistance to change is a real beeotch, ain't it. Everyone drink one or two of their favorite beverages and give it time. It will all work out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom