WTH's going on with ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what's wrong, as I am unable to duplicate this issue myself. I see two or 3 people reporting an error out of thousands... It's extremely perplexing, and I'm sure frustraing for the two or three of you whom are having this problem.

a) I'm taking a break.

2) there's no going back to the old site
3) if things don't work right... toss your cookies and try again.
d) I'm not done yet. This is just phase 1. Everyone needs to relax. This is a whole new format.

4.2.1.f Great job Howard, the place and functionality look great. :hippy:

I have no idea what's wrong, as I am unable to duplicate this issue myself. I see two or 3 people reporting an error out of thousands... It's extremely perplexing, and I'm sure frustraing for the two or three of you whom are having this problem.

It would be nice if it didn't happen but it's not too bad. I would suspect quite a few more folks are seeing this as well but just aren't reporting it as they may think it will clear up when the conversion/upgrade is complete.

You really should change that pic Jax. It's making me want to say things I could get banned for.

sissy.

You really should change that pic Jax. It's making me want to say things I could get banned for.

It even has me rethinking my "never be a passenger on a bike I am not piloting", rule. :wink:

Reactions: Jax
You folks with dysfunctional countdown timers realize that they are never going to work again...? :confused:

It ends 2012. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom