Wtd: 3/10/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JasonH20

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone want to do a night dive Thursday. Name the place and time and consider me there!

Thanks,
Jason

I just checked the tides. Thursday night has a strong exchange.

JasonH20:
Anyone want to do a night dive Thursday. Name the place and time and consider me there!

Thanks,
Jason

How about Cove 2 Thursday evening, Jason ... I need to talk to you about AOW anyway. I'm planning to practice some skills, and you can accompany me while I shoot an SMB and use the spool line to hold safety stops. I may be asking you to do it in class.

Interested? I can be there as early as 4:30 PM ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
How about Cove 2 Thursday evening, Jason ... I need to talk to you about AOW anyway. I'm planning to practice some skills, and you can accompany me while I shoot an SMB and use the spool line to hold safety stops. I may be asking you to do it in class.

Interested? I can be there as early as 4:30 PM ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Count me in. I wouldn't mind doing a couple dives then. The second could be a skills dive.

OE2X:
Count me in. I wouldn't mind doing a couple dives then. The second could be a skills dive.

I would prefer to do the skills dive in daylight ... the second can be a fun dive ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

2Dive4Fun, I promised the wife no diving this weekend since I was out of town last weekend.

NWGD, I'll see you Thursday at Cove 2 then. I'm not sure about 4:30, but I'll try for 5:00 depending on how traffic is. I called NWSD and my 130's still aren't in, but they should be here "any day now".

And as it turns out, I can additionally dive on Wednesday night if anyone is interested on Wednesday too!

Thanks,
Jason

I'll be joining you'all - hope you don't mind a photographer in the group. Looks like it's going to be mid 60's tomorrow.

I've never shot a bag with my camera and strobes - entanglement issues - but I'd like to give it a try now that I think I have the strobe clip-off issue solved.

Cool! Looking forward to diving with you again ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom