Need to give up space on Raja Ampat liveaboard Nov 3-13, 2023 - Interested?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MW_Scuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello divers,

I've booked a 10 night liveaboard that leaves Sorong in Raja Ampat November 3.

The dive itinerary shows dives in the Dampier Strait and Misool and some hikes such as Piaynemo. It includes all meals, shared accomodation and ~26 dives over those 10 nights/

My mother had a stroke so I won't be able to make the trip. If you are interested in taking my spot, please PM me for more details.

(moderator: if this is the wrong forum, please feel free to move to the right place)

Additional details: the boat is the Kira Kira and you can find detailed itinerary on Kira Kira I paid ~USD2500 for the 10 nights - a bargain considering the cost having to arrange to travel between different islands as well as 26ish dives and accomodation!

Click on this link: Kira Kira for full itinerary & specs

The trip is non refundable but the dive agency I used to book this trip has confirmed that the space can be transferred to another diver.

Bonus: if you are going to transfer or lay over in Tokyo, I will provide free accomodation in Central Tokyo for a few days to get over jet lag or sightsee.

Can’t go (wish I had the flexibility) but sorry to hear of your mother’s stroke.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom