WTB: Sony Color Filter VF MP5K

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BobnSan

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy the red color filter for the Sony Marine Pack. The filter number is VF-MP5K. Haven't had any luck so far.

If anyone had one laying around in a drawer someplace they would like to sell please let me know.

Thanks

I would to purchase this item from you if I may. I am in Ontario Canada. Postal Code is L0A 1C0. I am heading to Galapagos on the 16th, and haven't had much luck finding one of these. I would really appreciate this.
LORI

Nroman, Thanks for replying to my post. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I have been on the road. I would like to purchase the filter. I live in Missouri, zip code 65787. Funny thing, I am currently just up the road from you in Daytona. Came down for Bikeweek.

Thanks again,

Bob

Looks like BobnSan will be purchasing this item from me. FYI, I've learned it's a lot easier to replace a Sony camera than it is to find or replace some of the out-of-date Sony MPK housings or accessories and sometimes less expensive! Sony doesn't seem to want to make many more than they sell in the first year or so yet the cameras are often available on Ebay at great savings. As one example, I recently forgot my Sony DCS-W7 in a hotel conference and it disappeared. I had the Sony underwater housing, the lens adapter, the telephoto and the wide angle lens and 2 (one unused per this thread) of the color filters. I was able to pickup an excellent condition DCS-W7 on Ebay for $57 plus shipping. In another example, years ago, I wanted a Sony housing for an old 3.1 or 4.0 meg pixel camera (forgot model) which was relatively new at that time. The occasional Sony MPK housing I could locate was $200 or more, which was much more than the camera was available for.

Hi. I´m looking for a VF-MP5K filter too, pls. if someone have and want to sell it (new or used in a good shape) let me know. I'm in Mexico and I'll pay the cost for it and the shipping. Here is to hard to get it!
Regards!

The Sony filter VF-MP5K is high in demand. I'm putting out yet another search for one. If you or anyone you know has one of these things, please get in touch with me. I'd hate for my friend to sell his camera and housing just because he can't find this one filter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom