Options For Replacement Filter Towers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is the CO detection system plumbing:

View attachment 773649
(and you can see the fill whip output...)

and this detector:

View attachment 773650
made here where I live...
Nice! At some point I will be back to you on the CO side of things. I have some ideas already on compact flow restriction (adjustable snubber orifice valve for gross throttling, followed by a needle valve)

In your case, I'm sure plumbed in QD fittings and a removeable bracket to hold the filters could easily (and artfully) be created...
Absolutely. It may be the way I have to go after I bloody my forehead enough on the wall. :wink:

Even if I can get the onboard filtration squared away, I think it would still be with a QD on the main compressor output and a QD after the filtration. That will allow me the option to run to an external filtration unit If I am filling at home base.

My "fill-panel" would also likely be detachable and could be QC'd after either onboard or offboard filtration.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom