Closed WTB Ended - Bailout/Stage Reg Set for Pony Bottle

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Cosmicist

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a bailout/deco reg set that will first see use on a pony bottle, then maybe on a stage cylinder later. If beggars can be choosers, I'd like something environmentally sealed and diaphragm (or Poseidon haha). Something like DGX, Dive Rite, ScubaPro, etc. It's fine with me if it has a short-hose SPG and set up to be a deco stage set.

Thanks very much!

Thanks for the reply. I looked through the pictures... So the pony/stage D2 DIN and 2nd stage are brand new, never used? How much are you asking for them?

Thanks for the reply. I looked through the pictures... So the pony/stage D2 DIN and 2nd stage are brand new, never used? How much are you asking for them?
Yes, unused. Net $260 + ship

Alright, thanks. From the pictures, it looks like hoses are not included. Is this the case?

Alright, thanks. From the pictures, it looks like hoses are not included. Is this the case?
I can probably include some hoses, depending on what length you want

Thank you very much for the offer, but I've accepted something else. I really do appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom