WTB: Desperately looking for a Scubapro Mk 10 part

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paintballpsyco2369

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello, for somewhere close to a year I have been looking for a part for my Scubapro Mk 10 regulator. The part is an ORIGINAL 300 BAR DIN conversion. I know I can get them new for around $75 in shops, but those have plastic hand wheels which I absolutely am not interested in. I am also aware that trident makes a generic one, but I do not want any aftermarket parts like that (plus still no guarantee that they will even fit the reg). I have called every single shop I can find locally, I have tried North East Scuba Supply, and I have been watching ebay for a long time. I was bidding on one that several shop tech's said should fit, but in the last 10 seconds someone outbid me by 50 cents.... Needless to say I was quite pissed; then I remembered about the Want To Buy thread here so I figured what the hey....

If anyone by any slight chance has a 300 bar DIN conenction for a Mk 10, and is interested in selling it, please let me know. I need this part asap if possible. Thanks again, I hope to hear from someone soon.

Paintball

Thanks for your response, I have replied. I honestly did not really think I would find anyone with this part, being so old and all LOL.

Thanks again,

Paint

It looks like the DIN connector I have is made by Trident. So if anyone else has the original Scubapro part, Paintball is still looking for it.

try sending da aquamaster a pm. he might.

Thank you duck, I sent him a message. And as of now, I am still searching for the part. If someone did have the trident part, I may consider it if it is cheap enough.

Thanks again,
Paint

I may have found one, but I am still looking.

I did contact Aquamaster, and the only one he had was in use on a stage so....

Thanks again to all,

Paint

Last edited:
Bumping...

I am still looking for the part, so again if anyone has one, please let me know. Thanks again,

Paint

Bumping this up once again. I really need to get this part asap. I have a couple dive trips planned for this summer with a friend of mine, and until I assemble my doubles, I am using his, which are DIN only. Please anyone if there is a chance you have the part, please let me know. Thanks, I hope to hear from someone soon.

Paint

Back
Top Bottom