Wrinkles September Dive Catalina 9-18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sapphire:
Okay Christian, I edited the post to show you at 75%... but I am sure SOMEone will help you in the pool before then!

Jennifer
From your keyboard to SOMEbuddy's schedule. Most people I know have told me that they're slammed with work and "stuff" for a couple of weeks.

In the famous words of Sir Winston Churchill, "Never give up!"

... and I don't know who said, "You haven't failed unless it's the last time you're willing to try."

Christian

When do you need help? Do you have a pool? I would be happy to help if I can....

sapphire:
When do you need help? Do you have a pool? I would be happy to help if I can....
My cousin has a pool in Whittier and I've been given permission to use it for this.

I have a very flexible schedule. :crafty:

I'll send you a PM.

Christian

The reason we need to be shure if people are going is so we can book the ferry.
Who is going for sure, with ferry scheduled and everything?

Thanks

divebrasil:
The reason we need to be shure if people are going is so we can book the ferry.
Who is going for sure, with ferry scheduled and everything?

Thanks

I am going for sure but I was waiting to see what ferry everyone was taking...

So is someone booking the Ferry, or do we have to do it ourselfs????

Everyone should book their own ferry trip - I believe you will need a credit card deposit... here is a link to the schedule in place on September 18 Catalina Express schedule

Wish I could join you! I am returning to Japan from Guam on the 17th and My wife would kill me if jumped on a flight to LA as soon as I arrived in Tokyo.

need a break from coral and parrot fish!

Have Dry suit - will travel!

Chris Bangs:
Wish I could join you! I am returning to Japan from Guam on the 17th and My wife would kill me if jumped on a flight to LA as soon as I arrived in Tokyo.
Well, that would be a long journey to dive in the kelp! We did have Bob from Chicago join us in July, but he was definitely not coming from as far away as you would have too :crafty: !

need a break from coral and parrot fish!
Funny, I was just thinking I needed a break from the cold water, so I booked a trip at the end of the month to go see coral and parrot fish :biggrin:!!

Have Dry suit - will travel!
Well, Chris, if you ever decide to bring your dry suit out here, we will plan a SB welcome dive in your honor! But you have to promise to give photo tips to us who need to learn :)!!

May be doing a "very rare" US visit this winter December or January to visit my mother in AZ. My wife wants to do a couple of days in So Cal ( San Fernando Valley ) to buy some American"size furniture at American prices,for our home and hotel here in Japan If so maybe I can get in a day of diving. will bring a dry suit, reg, mask and computer ( will need to rent the rest as my camera equipment alone tends to exceeds airline luggage limits these days),

At the very least I would just enjoy getting together with you So Cal folks one evening as That would be better than any dive.

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom