Wrinkles September Dive Catalina 9-18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, hell, that's why I couldn't find you guys -- for some reason I thought everyone was to the left of the steps, up toward the fill station. I was right next the lockers, on the ocean side of the planter. Oh well, at least I heard the freeflow too, so now I feel a part of something the group did that day. :wink:

Duh! You guys, that is why we put the "official ScubaBoard T Shirt" on Headhunter's tank dolly! Look for it next time!!!

Sorry to have missed you CHUD and also the Arizona contingent. Next time we will be a bit more noticeable as Dr. Bill should be back and he is easy to identify!

Courtesy of Jonathan, who sent these to me to post... the first one is the Official SoCal Proper Use of the Snorkel (disclaimer - we do not know these people nor do we condone their actions!), and the second one is post diving refreshments at the Cantina:

tonyc:
BTW Motivation....
I missed seeing you and Jaye at the dive park, hope you get better soon!
Tony.

You bof came? Oh, man. I'll send your love to Jaye. We miss you guys, too. I'm hating life and this crutching around sitting on my ample arse thing... Gotta get better soon. Its been 2 weeks - another 4 - 6 and I should be back in the water.

Dangit... thats a long time.

Jaye and I were there three weeks ago - best dives ever in the park then. Love the Jackmacks... like silver rivers in the water.

I miss you guys.

Ken

tonyc:
We still had some great dives though. There were so many people at the dive park this weekend. Our Saturday morning did not start out very well. My wife had set up her tank on the wall leading to the stairs and left it there where I accidentally nudged it off. So if you heard the loud pop and freeflow that would have been us and a now ruined first stage! hmmm..... Well lesson learned, we were able to rent a reg with out much hassle (The guys working at the fill station were kinda rude though- never had that issue before). Had great dives as usual. It's seems you never know what the dive park will have for you. Those large schools of baitfish (jack mackerel?) were awesome. There were tons of lobster! I saw about a dozen on one dive! I brought a friend who had never dived California- now he's hooked and is already making plans for us to return!

Tony.

I happened to witness that tank falling. I cringed when I saw it. Glad you were able to rent a reg so your day was not ruined.

Back
Top Bottom