Wrinkles November Dive 11-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saf_25:
Well, since I was down for coming in the afternoon, I think i'm going to not bother. HAve fun at breakfast!!

You missed all the fun, Stacy! Call my cell next time :)!!

jennifer

Before I finish unloading the car I have to add my thanks to everyone for being SOOOO dedicated to show up, with the storm, rain, wind, power outages....

Special thanks to ScottFiji for shaming us all into the first dive!! It was AWESOME, the best viz in a long time for Crescent that I have experienced!!

Thanks to all my San Diego friends for trekking up here, and especially Simon and Meaghan for letting me tag along for a second dive at Crescent (congratulations to Meaghan for her first open water dive after certification!!).

Thanks SOOOO much to Roger, Tina and family for cooking and scaring away seagulls again, you guys add so much to the experience!!

It was nice to meet MainManPaul, Erik, and Ted :)!! Great to see you again Yan (and meet Summer)!

Sorry you had to leave so soon, Robert... I missed diving with you! Thanks for the surprise in my ice (nice) chest :)

Love you, Ana, for drawing us all together! I had so much fun today, and tonite at dinner!

More later...

jennifer :wink:

Wow....I am [almost] ashamed to not have shown up. When I awoke at 1:30am to lightning and thunder and then later at 5a.m. when it was still raining, I knew that I was going to have to cancel my class. While much to my surprise, it did clear up, I was concerned about the urban runoff. I am glad you guys chose Crescent as it seems to be the most resilient to urban runoff, so hopefully y'all will stay healthy. Of course as cold as it was topside, it will be difficult to know if it was the water or the air temp.

I am glad the viz was good for you....

divinman:
Sapphire spotted a nice 3.5 ft butterfly ray and we saw more octopus than you could shake a stick at.

Thanks for telling me what kind of ray it was, Terry :) Too bad we didnt have our cameras!

terry:
HUGE school of sargo and I didn't even know sargo schooled. I thought they were all illiterate.

Not on a Wrinkles Dive, you know she will make sure everyone is schooled!!

terry:
]Thanks to all who came out and thanks for the rum cake Ann Marie!!!

I MISSED RUM CAKE :11: ??

terry:
See ya at the next one!! San Diego again, right!!! :wink:

I heard in LA County... maybe it was just a rumor!

jennifer

Was nice seeing you all again, so when and were for the December Wrinkles dive. :dazzler1: :eyebrow:

It was another wonderful Wrinkle's Dive! Thanks to everyone for making it such a great day. George, thanks for being my buddy. Glad to see that all made it home okay. DrJet, how were YOU able to wake up so early??? :eyebrow:

Ann Marie:
It was another wonderful Wrinkle's Dive! Thanks to everyone for making it such a great day. George, thanks for being my buddy. Glad to see that all made it home okay. DrJet, how were YOU able to wake up so early??? :eyebrow:
Years of Training. :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom