Wrinkles November Dive 11-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrinkles:
I would love to try some diving out in SB.

Oh me too!! I hear there is some great diving up there. After I win the lottery I will treat everyone to a Peace live aboard Wrinkles Dive.

Terry :eyebrow:

Hey or you guys can all crash in my tiny 1 bedroom apt and we can do some beach dives and party with the college kids

I just remembered, I'm going to the GreenDay concert down in SD on the 21st but I can dive in the morning :D. I just won't be able to stay too late in the afternoon.

Hope to see ya all there

Thomas

Heisler Park has grills at each park bench so we wont need grills unless as a backup (always a good idea but not nesessary.)
I can be there at 6:00A.M. or so to grab the best spots and set up stuff. I will bring a couple bags of charcoal and water, ice, soda, beer (for after the dives) in two ice chests (nice chest's?) I try to get a few Lobster tails for the event too! Some ground beef for burgers and such.
I have a tarp I can set out so whoever meets me there can bring some more stuff too. If I need to pick up some stuff from anyone, let me know and we can arrange a pick up. I'll talk to Gordy at LSS to see if he can hook us up with airfills for a good price too.

Robert

Are we going to get a slush fund going for this event?

I would be happy to bring burgers and buns since I was soda last time... can we start a calendar item so we can have a roll call and get a good count?

Jennifer

• BBQ grill and all the accessories (charcoal, tongs, etc..)- Robert Phillips
• EZup- JDOG
• Utensils-Wrinkles
• Condiments:
One bottle of ketchup
One container ofmayo
One bottle of mustard
2 heads of lettuce
Maybe like 5 tomatoes
I dont know lets say 2 onions
One jar of pickles