Wrinkles November Dive 11-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do we want to BBQ again or should we do something else? Gina's Pizza in Laguna is really good, or we can try something else. I don't think there will be parking problems as it is off-season.

Ann Marie:
Do we want to BBQ again or should we do something else? Gina's Pizza in Laguna is really good, or we can try something else. I don't think there will be parking problems as it is off-season.

JDog has offered to cook...we shouldn't let him off that easy :wink:

Who are you people???

I'll bring the hot chick's wings!!!!!!!!! :chicken: :redhot:

scottfiji:
Emily and I are coming, we'll bring whatever is needed; we brought lots of chips last time...we'll bring that again, (plus maybe a side dish?)

Scott
• BBQ grill and all the accessories (charcoal, tongs, etc..)
• EZup- JDOG
• Utensils-Wrinkles
• Condiments:
ketchup
mayo
mustard
lettuce
tomatoes
onions
pickles
• Side Dishes
1. headhunter
• Bananas
• Oranges
• Veggie tray
• Chips- Scottfigi and Emily
• Dessert
• Hamburgers
Hamburger Buns
• Hot dogs-scubapro5
• Hot dog Buns-scubapro5
• Water
Ckn Wings- Dr.Jet

I may or may not make this one. Have to see how things at home play out. I WANT to go and it's the thought that counts! Right?

Hey I haven't been to any of your lil shindigs but I am in SoCal, part of your Santa Barbara contingent. My parents live in Irvine so I might be in town anyway for thanksgiving

I'll be there, I can probably bring a pop up tarp thing that we've got at my house, and umm i'll make something good to eat too.

Thomas

Well it would be great to meet you...we had lots of fun at the last one...I will make sure I keep my night free of any obligations so I can stay late too.. Soyour coming and bringing a side dish?

You are pretty close to me...I would love to try some diving out in SB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom