Wrinkles November '07 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speaking of the Sunday morning dive, I booked my spots yesterday YAY! I am SOOOOO looking forward to meeting everyone!
Ber :lilbunny:

I sure hope I'm in town for this one. I'm planning to visit my mother in November, but will try to make it at a later time in the month. Would love to meet Ber and her husband as well as any other folks coming in from the "Big Island" over there.

Raul wasn't in today, but he should be calling me back tomorrow to book the room. I don't have a roommate, though. Anyone else going solo? This looks to be an awesome time for all. I may even do the sunday boat dive depending on my financial situation.

I'll see you all there.

We'll have 3 scooters there again - so it should be fun.

Ken

bluesbro1982:
Raul wasn't in today, but he should be calling me back tomorrow to book the room. I don't have a roommate, though. Anyone else going solo? This looks to be an awesome time for all. I may even do the sunday boat dive depending on my financial situation.

Raul often gets busy and doesn't call back right away so you may want to call him again. As far as rooms, he should be able to buddy you up if there is anyone else without a roommate showing up.

bluesbro1982:
Ted is right. Raul gets really busy and it's usually best to call him back instead of waiting for a call.

Raul will take care of pairing you up with someone unless you have someone in mind already.

Christian

I'm also going to be going solo, thats how most of my dives go, since none of my friends are certified i always have a tough time finding someone to go with. I've been certified for just over a year and have logged about 45 dives. I will be reserving my spot over the weekend but if i could get paired up with someone that would be great :)

exstatica:
I'm also going to be going solo, thats how most of my dives go, since none of my friends are certified i always have a tough time finding someone to go with. I've been certified for just over a year and have logged about 45 dives. I will be reserving my spot over the weekend but if i could get paired up with someone that would be great :)

It shouldn't be an issue. There are a lot of ones on the first page where the people that are coming are listed. My wife doesn't dive so I will be happy to watch someone tangle themselves in kelp and feeze. :D

My wife doesn't dive so I will be happy to watch someone tangle themselves in kelp and feeze. :D

Hubby can take pictures of the frozen kelpsicle :D Of course he'll be busy laughing at me tangled in the kelp, I'm notorious for tying myself up...once you get exstatica untied come help me if my husband is still laughing uncontrollably :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom