Wrinkles March '06 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like I'm able to make this one. Bringing 3 non-divers with me. We're getting there Friday night, staying on until Sunday morning. See you all there.

-Chris

We're in. Jake and I will be there.

The 'mosa has all classes of rooms available right now. I mean, for $39 it sure beats getting up at the crack of dawn to make the run from MDR to 'Pedro. I'd rather wake up in Avalon Sat AM.

Anyone else going on Friday night...? I'll bring the Port and get the Dominos game going in the lobby of the Hermosa again on Friday night. Ann Marie... you gotta get in the game.

I wanna poach the Valiant Sat AM early. Who's in?

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
We're in. Jake and I will be there.

The 'mosa has all classes of rooms available right now. I mean, for $39 it sure beats getting up at the crack of dawn to make the run from MDR to 'Pedro. I'd rather wake up in Avalon Sat AM.

Anyone else going on Friday night...? I'll bring the Port and get the Dominos game going in the lobby of the Hermosa again on Friday night. Ann Marie... you gotta get in the game.

I wanna poach the Valiant Sat AM early. Who's in?

---
Ken
I'm there for Friday/Saturday night and I'm in for the poached Valiant for breakfast.

Maybe we can talk to the Harbor Master on Friday about Saturday morning.

So, the important thing to ask now will be "Steak on Friday and Italian on Saturday or visa versa?" :wink:

Christian

I am so utterly, thoroughly, amazingly, thoughtfully, drunkly, obsessively in!
This is going to be a great weekend. I am grateful to be the newest member of the old gang.

Trying to keep up with Josh is making me younger. Sad that Taniwha wont be there; looking forward to seeing the captivating Wrinkles and the entrancing Sapphire.

Christian is my perpetual dive leader!

This is going to be a blast.

Tevis

Sapphire will be tjhere? Cool.

Don't think we will have much trouble geting the Valiant permit. Even though the Harbor Clean-Up Weekend was pretty busy out here (nice weather) they were still issuing permits then. Look forward to diving the Valiant with everyone... it's been over a year for me.

drbill:
Sapphire will be there? Cool.

Don't think we will have much trouble geting the Valiant permit. Even though the Harbor Clean-Up Weekend was pretty busy out here (nice weather) they were still issuing permits then. Look forward to diving the Valiant with everyone... it's been over a year for me.

Uh oh, sorry... I have a conference out in the desert that weekend and can't make it... however I do want to get to Catalina soon, so maybe the last weekend of March.

You guys have fun without me and I will miss you all... including Tevis :)!! I have always wanted to do the Valient, too, darn it!

Jennifer

Nemesis Enforcer:
I am so utterly, thoroughly, amazingly, thoughtfully, drunkly, obsessively in!
This is going to be a great weekend. I am grateful to be the newest member of the old gang.

Trying to keep up with Josh is making me younger. Sad that Taniwha wont be there; looking forward to seeing the captivating Wrinkles and the entrancing Sapphire.

Christian is my perpetual dive leader!

This is going to be a blast.

Tevis

Hey Tevis,

Missed you on the boat last weekend to Anacapa. Thanks for thinking about me...we'll get some diving together next month possibly (April?). Stay dry, brother!

Cheers,
Doug

:cheers:

Taniwha:
Hey Tevis,

Missed you on the boat last weekend to Anacapa. Thanks for thinking about me...we'll get some diving together next month possibly (April?). Stay dry, brother!

Cheers,
Doug

:cheers:
My diving brother:

April definitely!

T

Let me know where dinner is Friday evening?

Count me in! Just trying to decide if I'm heading over on Friday or waking up bright and early.
What time are people heading over on Friday?
Either way, I will see you Saturday morning. Definitely count me in for the Valiant Saturday morning.

Phil

Back
Top Bottom