Wrinkles June '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alas, I will miss it as well. Have a good time everyone! I have to fly Saturday afternoon (and to be honest I'm hoping for 15,000 feet altitudes), so I can't do any pressurized breathing in the morning.

Ray

Well I will see everyone who is able to make it in Laguna tomorrow. Don't forget your quarters!

I will try and make it that early. If there is still room for my tank I'll join you.

Thomas

According to the Dana Point NDBC Buoy, as of 12:30am, the water temperature was 67.6 degrees!!! looks like today may be a hoodless day!!! See you all in a few hours!!

Stryker:
According to the Dana Point NDBC Buoy, as of 12:30am, the water temperature was 67.6 degrees!!! looks like today may be a hoodless day!!! See you all in a few hours!!
Wow! You're either up really early or really late! :D

I'll be there in about an hour.

Christian

It was great seeing all my old scubaboard friends again, and some new ones. Too bad I got to the picnic so late! I hope we can all start diving more often together now that conditions are improving. Bernard and I had a nice dive at deadmans, here are the photos:
http://www.scubapost.net/gallery/Laguna20050611

Scott

scottfiji:
It was great seeing all my old scubaboard friends again, and some new ones. Too bad I got to the picnic so late! I hope we can all start diving more often together now that conditions are improving. Bernard and I had a nice dive at deadmans, here are the photos:
http://www.scubapost.net/gallery/Laguna20050611

Scott

Excellent pictures Scott. More manual white balance? Thanks for sharing.

Terry

It was great seeing everyone!

I had a decent first dive with Maxbottomtime with vis going back and forth from moderate to good. The second dive with Tech Admin, I probably could have done without. It had lot's of surge that got me pretty dizzy (think washing machine). The third dive was fantastic and finished it up with an excellent night dive including great vis with Stryker and Stoddu. That last dive was a perfect way to end the day on a high note! :crafty:

Nice to see our ScubaBoard visitors from Arizona and Texas hanging out with us on these dives as well. Two of them got to hang out on that great night dive although I don't know that our BBQ would rank up there with those infamous Texas BBQ's that I think we've all heard about! :wink:

I've just put up a planning thread and Calendar Event for Catalina Island in July! :D

Christian

Christian,
It was certainly a pleasure meeting you and the rest of the SoCal divers. I had a blast.

Enrique

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom