Wrinkles June '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stryker:
Christian,

What do you consider REALLY early? cause thats what im planning on too....
I'm going to try to be there as close to 6am as possible. I've got to get up at around 4:15 to make that happen and I might not actually roll out of bed until 4:30. :11:

Christian

sapphire:
Is anyone planning a first dive at Deadman's and then moving cars? Or will it be too hard to find a parking space that way??

Jennifer
I've walked from Heisler Park to Crescent Bay to do a dive to Deadman's before, so I may opt for this. It's a "relatively" flat walk resembling the walk and Treasure Island/Montage.

Christian

sapphire:
Is anyone planning a first dive at Deadman's and then moving cars? Or will it be too hard to find a parking space that way??

Jennifer

John and I and the big blue truck should be pulling up early. Leaving here around 430. :11:

We are just going to find one of the few and rare FREE spots if possible. I would be willing to make the walk to and from Deadmans but once we park, we aint moving.....

See you all there.

Terry

I second that.... I will do deadmans, but once I park, I aint goin nowhere!! haha I should get there about 5:30 or 6 also....

It is against my religion to wake up before 5am on a Saturday. So we'll probably be there around 7:00am, and parking at Heisler. Doubt I'll be up for walking in gear over to Crescent. So if anyone wants to do an early dive at Heisler I'll be ready.

How do I get there from San Diego???

divinman:
John and I and the big blue truck should be pulling up early. Leaving here around 430. :11:

We are just going to find one of the few and rare FREE spots if possible. I would be willing to make the walk to and from Deadmans but once we park, we aint moving.....

See you all there.

Terry

Well, all you guys may be up to a walk from Heisler to Deadman's in gear, but I can tell you I am not :11: !! That is a long haul, I walked it last year (it's not too bad without gear)...

We may check out conditions at Deadman's first to see what it looks like... we will be there at 7 or so...

jennifer

sapphire:
Well, all you guys may be up to a walk from Heisler to Deadman's in gear, but I can tell you I am not :11: !! That is a long haul, I walked it last year (it's not too bad without gear)...

We may check out conditions at Deadman's first to see what it looks like... we will be there at 7 or so...

jennifer

You can always swing by and pick us up and shuttle us there and back :D.

See you Saturday.

mccabejc:
It is against my religion to wake up before 5am on a Saturday. So we'll probably be there around 7:00am, and parking at Heisler. Doubt I'll be up for walking in gear over to Crescent. So if anyone wants to do an early dive at Heisler I'll be ready.

We must have the same religion...mine is even a little bit stricter (don't wake p before 7 am)...are you French?

I should be at Heisler Park for a first dive around 7:30 if that fits into your plan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom