Wrinkles February '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be there! I will have to see if John and his kids are available that weekend. If so, most likely they will like to attend as well.

Heisler Park is fine with me, however, if we have a LARGE group like we did in La Jolla, then I suggest Crystal Cove (Reef Point) due to parking situation. Unless you get to Heisler early, parking can be tough. Yesterday, there were tons of divers throughout the coves with parking being at a premium. Another point with Crystal Cove, is that we won't have to keep feeding the meters.

Let's see...if John attends, I will borrow his camping stove and cook Chorizo and Egg Breakfast Burritos. How does that sound? Or...I can bring Hot Dogs and Buns again.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again, and actually doing some diving!

When: Saturday, February 26th
Where: Orange County

Count me in...I'll bring at least the oranges ...

Count me in for a veggie tray and New York Crumb Cake for breakfast.

I don't know what to bring, I guess some of those condiments things??

Christian,

If John and his kids come, there will 4 of us total. I totally spaced tonight to see if he is able to make it. I will let you know. Put me down for sure for the breakfast burritos. If someone else wants to bring the hot dogs and buns, that is fine.

Hmmm...I was thinking, maybe we can reverse our direction and dive from Heisler to Shaws??? What do you think? Hey, we can even walk 'up' the street to LSS, get our tank filled then walk back down to Heisler, Or walk back down the street to Shaw's, and reverse the dive again. Actually, I think that would work! It would work too for those that aren't quite so good on air, for the tide is really low and much of the reef is exposed. Just the wheels turning in my head....

I will bring the Ez-up, cooking utensils, and whatever last minute items that need to be brought.

Chorizo and eggs for Breakfast -Yum.

Speaking of Chorizo- I don't see him on the list yet- Hello DrJet!!!!!!!

Are you guys trying to get me back for not bringing anything at the last dive, geezuz..........

ShakaZulu:
Are you guys trying to get me back for not bringing anything at the last dive, geezuz..........

I thought you brought a bad attitude last time. It was a bit bitter and cold....but hey! Ya brought something! :p

ShakaZulu:
:D

If you only want to bring some of the condiments, let me know which ones and I'll remove your name from the rest.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom