Wrinkles February '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim,

Are you going to be at Heisler in the morning? If so, I'll bring my BIG ISLAND REVEALED book with me and we can put our heads together on upcoming Kona dives. Too bad we'll just miss each other there!

Deb

Well, everything is packed up... I'll see whoever is showing up tomorrow between 8 and 9. If you're in the area show up, even if you don't want to get in the water!

Sorry, I won't see you this time around - conditions still look pretty poor up your way. Here in San Diego the Shores is reporting 5 - 10ft vis so perhaps I might be able to get in the water later during the weekend.

For all of you who do go, have a great time.

Look forward to seeing you all at the March Wrinkles.

Grey_Wulff

kelphelper:
Jim,

Are you going to be at Heisler in the morning? If so, I'll bring my BIG ISLAND REVEALED book with me and we can put our heads together on upcoming Kona dives. Too bad we'll just miss each other there!

Deb

Yes, I'll be there. And I'll bring my copy of BIG ISLAND REVEALED too.

I hope you guys have a good time, I can't make it because I have a lot of work to do this weekend, and I'll be gone all day Sunday diving at the coronados. Have fun and hopefully I'll be diving with a lot of you once the water starts clearing up in a few days.

Scott

(Uh oh, I hit Save Changes twice....)

The Wrinkles event was a blast. Weather was gorgeous. Had about 12 or 13 divers/spouses show up, but none of us decided to venture into the water. There was a lot of brown out there, but close in to shore it looked pretty good. Had some good food (thanks JDog for cheffing), and some of us took a hike over to Crescent, then came back to Heisler along the shore and around the reefs. A lot of fun seeing everyone, meeting Kelphelper's husband and Dazeone's wife (and their doggie) and it was great to finally meet Tech Admin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom