Wreckmania II: On the scene!!!

Who is the biggest baddest Geek of them all...

• Spectre

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • ckharlan66

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • NetDoc

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That may be, but pete sure is a fine lookin specimen.....you think he'll let me borrow that hat for DIR-F next week?

looks like you guys are having a blast....

BTW...spec...why does it matter if you dive wet....I don't follow that at all, are you not allowd to shower either?

And Spec...if you're only spending 45 minutes at the bar, there was either
A - No beer
B - You were the only person there
C - No Girls...(but that would be reason forme to stay)
or
D - The bartender was gay and hit on you....

which one is it?

KyMermaidDivr once bubbled...
Looks like Chad's still alive. :wink:

you mean he hasn't called???? what kind of a guy is that....one who is having too much "fun" I guess....
Oh and NetDoc, Chad's a big boy ... if he gets in trouble, he's going down, also! BWAHAAHAAA! :joke: He knows I trust him.

Ahhh what am I saying...he's too mu8ch of a goodie goodie to get into any real trouble.....I can't wait to exploit him and embarass hium during DIR-F....there has to be something he hasn't converted yet...the poor guy must like kool-aid and he hasn't even taken the class yet....sheesh

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
And Spec...if you're only spending 45 minutes at the bar, there was either
A - No beer
B - You were the only person there
C - No Girls...(but that would be reason forme to stay)
or
D - The bartender was gay and hit on you....

E: A & C.... and almost B. That was only the 'scoping out' trip... I didn't return. Last night however, we ended out way way too late [but poor Chad fell asleep and missed the festivities!]

I think he's planning on holding down the fort again for our last night... Oh well, I'm headed out drinkin' with the boat crew.

having an effect on Chad. The pics look nothing like the Chad I dive with. There must be some alien compound in the kool-aid.

Monica,

I'm looking out for you and your interests. As much as I wanted to cut Chad's hose, he's just too likeable, i couldn't bring myself to do it. He was really paranoid and aborted all the deep dives (claimed he couldn't equalize), I'm guessing he didn't realize I'd changed my mind about cutting his hose.

I left the Keys this afternoon, but don't worry, Jeff said he'd take good care of Chad.

Walter has left...
I have left...

So Chad is left all alone with Jeff... does anyone else smell trouble a brewing? :tease:

Quote of the day... "AIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH... you're dead!" Spectre (as he got doused with ice cold water while he was a sunnin' himself)

Second Quote of the day... "I could have gone ALL day without seeing that" Walter & Chad (After Spectre pulled NetDoc's bathing suit down around his ankles in retaliation)

Third Quote of the day... "Nothing finer than a full moon over Florida"... NetDoc (same incident)

The nine dives were all fabulous, but the night dive on the Duane was absolutely spectacular!

Everything went ultra smoothly (not even any currents to battle). I met some really cool people (including Spectre and ckharlan66) and renewed aquaintances with some good friends. Dave and I FINALLY got to buddy together and it was the best dive for both of us! Walter is still anal in a great sort of way. I had a wonderful time and am looking forward to next year!!!

To do differently? Some shallower wrecks that can be penetrated easily. Group the class together (if at all possible) in the motel. Hire Chris to be our resident masseuse... :tease:

Walter once bubbled...
Monica,

I'm looking out for you and your interests. As much as I wanted to cut Chad's hose, he's just too likeable, i couldn't bring myself to do it. He was really paranoid and aborted all the deep dives (claimed he couldn't equalize), I'm guessing he didn't realize I'd changed my mind about cutting his hose.
I left the Keys this afternoon, but don't worry, Jeff said he'd take good care of Chad.
Thanks, Walter, you're such a good friend. :) But him being left in Jeff's care ...

All I can say "UH-OH! :eek: " Now Jeff, "Hun", take good care of Chad, especially since he doesn't feel good. :wink:

Glad everyone had such a great time and I hope to be able to meet you guys sometime. You all sound like such fun.

Have a safe trip home and of course, there's one in particular I'm looking forward to seeing. :angel:

Monica

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

you mean he hasn't called???? what kind of a guy is that....one who is having too much "fun" I guess....

Ahhh what am I saying...he's too mu8ch of a goodie goodie to get into any real trouble.....I can't wait to exploit him and embarass hium during DIR-F....there has to be something he hasn't converted yet...the poor guy must like kool-aid and he hasn't even taken the class yet....sheesh

you mean he hasn't called yet???

Yes, Big-t, several times. :eek:ut: And he's having fun, but not that kind of "fun". No, I think the DIR class will be an equal opportunity embarrassment thing. Maybe they should have a side class ... DIRFE. :D

Spectre once bubbled...

E: A & C.... and almost B. That was only the 'scoping out' trip... I didn't return. Last night however, we ended out way way too late [but poor Chad fell asleep and missed the festivities!]

I think he's planning on holding down the fort again for our last night... Oh well, I'm headed out drinkin' with the boat crew.

Poor chad, doesn't he know that the best cure for a little head cold is a few finely brewed frosty beverages.....or if you're looking for the quick fix...a shot of tequila and a vodka chaser......

This trip sounds like something I should be scoping out next year so Spec has someone other than the boat crew to hang out with in the evenings, and so he doesn't have to drink by himself.

I hope spec has recovered from the ice bathing....and that Chad and walter's eyes have recovered from the blinding white light they saw.....

Back
Top Bottom